Admissions in Aditya Institute of Technology are based on Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi under the Department of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi around June/ July every year.
Admission for Regular Students
For candidates applying for full-time diploma courses in ECE, CE, ITES&M & MLT.
- 10/10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics & English.
- The subjects Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- The candidate should have passed in each of these three subjects without considering grace marks.
Candidates passing /qualifying class 10th under the grading system should obtain minimum pass grade in the compulsory subjects i.e., Science, Mathematics and English, without being upgraded.
Admission under Lateral Entry Scheme:
Candidates applying for full-time diploma courses in CE, ECE and ITES&M under Lateral Entry are eligible for admission to Second Year / Third Semester of full-time diploma courses in analogous disciplines against 10% supernumerary seats.
- Passed 12th Vocational (Engg.) stream of CBSE or equivalent from Schools located in Delhi with minimum 60% marks in aggregate of best five subjects reflected in the mark sheet.
- The candidate should have passed in each of these five subjects without considering grace marks.
- Passed 10th class of CBSE or equivalent + 2 years ITI (Engg) from ITIs/ITCs located in Delhi and affiliated to DGE&T/BTE, Delhi with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects reflected in the mark sheet.
- The candidate should have passed in all the subjects without considering grace marks.
10% seats of the total sanctioned intake shall be filled by Aditya Institute of Technology under Management Quota as per norms prescribed by DTTE/BTE.
- Below 21 Years for 10th class pass outs (Test 1 Candidates)
- 24 years for 10+2 Vocational Engineering Stream and ITI pass out (Test 5 Candidates)
- 30 Years for women candidates for 12th based courses.
- Age Relaxation
|S.No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|1.||SC / ST||5 Years|
- The age will be considered as on 1st August of the year of admission.
- Maximum age relaxation given to any candidate will, however, not exceed 5 years.
- No age relaxation is admissible to the candidates other than those specified above.